Adding a new service to your business can be a hard trigger to pull, but here at Collision Resources we try to make it as easy as possible for you through our many certifications, credibility, and unique services!
So, let’s discuss factors to consider when looking into adding one of our services to your shop.
Certifications You Can Trust, That We Have.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt – is a person that possesses an in-depth understanding of the entire Six Sigma Body of Knowledge. This certification designation also reflects an understanding of team leadership, team dynamics, and the ability to successfully assign team members with roles and responsibilities. Lastly, this person demonstrates a high-level understanding of the DMAIC model in accordance with the Six Sigma principles, basic knowledge of lean enterprise concepts, and skills to quickly identify “non-value-added” activities.
- CIECA chair of messaging committee – CIECA is a non-profit organization dedicated to the development of software standards intended to improve the efficiency of the Collision Repair Industry. CIECA was created when a number of people from different parts of the industry came together to seek a solution to manual and redundant processes that arose as computers became the dominant tool for managing auto repair processes. Over the years CIECA has evolved to become the recognized standards body for the industry.
- CIC chair of education blueprint – CIC USA CORP is an American Automotive Parts Company, it is built on customer service, spirit, and pride being our ultimate goal to exceed our customers expectations.
- US Patent for CR Auto Scheduler algorithm – Our CR Auto Scheduler® – Production and CR Auto Scheduler® – Production ME programs offer multiple features to improve timing and organize work-flow in your repair facility. Our line of programs has a proven track record of reducing cycle time and eliminating the “X” from the collision repair process. The CR Auto Scheduler® – Production takes your input and organizes an efficient, cost-effect process that is easy to see, manage and sustain. The program considers your facility, equipment, staffing, and capacity to turn work over quickly and resourcefully without adding extra stress to you and your staff!
From One Credible Coach to the Next.
Do we love coaching you? Of course! But do we want to coach you forever? No! We want to coach you so you can be your own coach for your business in the future! Even though we will let you go and grow on your own after coaching is over, we want you to get the most credible and informational guidance from us as possible, that’s why we have accomplished so many certifications and approved patents for our services. We want to teach you as much as we know!
As well as the certifications and patents, I have had a long road of other specializations such as pinpointing paint for post-collision paint jobs and much more. Any collision questions? We have you covered!
To learn more about our services or how to get in touch with us about coaching, contact us or find out more information on our website!
Cycle Time Coaching:
Our Cycle Time Coaching program can give you the extra boost your business needs to implement more cost-effective, efficient procedures. We will work with you to create a result-guaranteed, structured approach to reduce your cycle time while guiding you through the process with timely coaching and support.
- As a coach, Collision Resources provides the missing elements to the success formula by providing focus and accountability on the key cycle time concepts.
- David utilizes his Lean Six Sigma program certification to your benefit. Using these principles, we will surgically choose the best-matched approach to long term, continuous cycle time improvement.
We want you to know what you are getting yourself into before you commit to our services. In other words, between certifications, patents, and coaching we have the right foundation. You can eliminate the chaos by implementing these steps into your shop. Run smoother and stronger today and everyday!